Diorted RolePlay

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Diorted RolePlay » LVPD » Заявление на пост лидера LVDP

Заявление на пост лидера LVDP

Сообщений 1 страница 34 из 34

Требования:
Адекватность.
Креативность.
Идеи по развитию фракции.
Стабильный онлайн.
Наличие микрофона.
Возраст 13+

Заявление заполнять по коду ниже.
КОД:
OOC INFORMATION

Ваше имя:
Ваш город/страна:
Ваш часовой пояс(указать в часах):
Ваш возраст:
Ваш Online в сутки:
Расскажите о себе:
Ваш Skype:
Ваш VK:

IC INFORMATION

Имя Фамилия:
Скриншот статистики:
Почему именно вы должны занять данный пост:
Ваши предложения по улучшению фракции:
Были ли ранее лидером какой либо фракции(если да, то какой):
Ваш стаж игры в SAMP:

All women are artists by nature, and Yulia in particular. After such a stormy night, full of passion, she almost portrays a pupil of the Bestuzhev courses. And then she began to remember what happened that night.
I obediently complied with this order and was left without clothes, in which my mother gave birth.
liveartbcs.com/netherlands/12-02-2022-2. And let's go to me, and continued in a half-whisper, moving closer to me, my parents left.
What about the first?
Yeah ... Lisa took a breath - she just never did that before. But it's cool. Do you like it?
My sister and I immediately decided to go for the dress, and the guys stayed at home. We already wanted to go, when suddenly I realized that I had forgotten the keys to the car. When I got up to the apartment, I silently began to roam in my coat, along the way listening to the conversations of the boys, who, judging by the sound, were watching TV. On the screen they hung something about the size of manhood. "Such a detail as the distance from the tip of the thumb to the index finger shows the length of the male phallus" I was a little embarrassed.
Sadly, she clutched the red dress that she bought like everyone else in advance. “Oh, I shouldn’t have planned anything so early, I’ll have to give this dress to our poor Betty, who hears ridicule and doesn’t even think about becoming a prom queen, because she doesn’t even have a match. And so she did. But she didn't tell anyone that she wouldn't go to the ball. And Betty was very happy with the beautiful outfit that came up to her. She decided to just sit at the table, and April said that this dress did not fit her. And I myself thought - I ruined everything myself, myself ... I thought we would be the best. But as soon as everyone had fun, she finally got an answer from him.

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great site.

each time i used to read smaller posts that  as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more about this issue, it may not be a taboo matter but typically people do not talk about such topics. To the next! Best wishes!!

I am actually delighted to read this blog posts which includes plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Many thanks!

You're so awesome! I do not suppose I've read through a single thing like this before. So nice to discover another person with some original thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Remarkable! Its really amazing post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this paragraph.

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering issues with your blog. It appears as if some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Appreciate it

Hello there,  You have done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your site. It looks like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers

Very good post. I will be dealing with some of these issues as well..

This is very interesting, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined your feed and stay up for seeking more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

That is really fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger. I've joined your rss feed and sit up for in quest of more of your great post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm now not certain whether this publish is written by him as no one else realize such targeted about my problem. You're wonderful! Thank you!

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

As the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

Hi there! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you have right here on this post. I will be coming back to your site for more soon.

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a fantastic job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Opera. Superb Blog!

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers

I was able to find good advice from your blog posts.

My spouse and  I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

Thank you for any other great post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such information.

Вы здесь » Diorted RolePlay » LVPD » Заявление на пост лидера LVDP